Property Portfolio – Building Surveying Advice, Primark
Whitecross Building Consultancy have been working with Primark since 2018 to provide building survey and dilapidations advice on their UK and Ireland store portfolio
Our ongoing services comprise:
- Undertaking building surveys of properties and preparing condition reports on both new store and distribution warehouse acquisitions and existing properties.
- Reviewing all lease and legal documentation in relation to each property.
- Inspecting and preparing individual dilapidation assessments on High Street, shopping centre and retail park stores prior to lease expiry to ensure the client is aware of their potential liabilities.
- Evaluate dilapidations on specific sites and specify and manage maintenance/dilapidation works where appropriate.
- Review served dilapidations, liaise with the landlord surveyor and negotiate an appropriate dilapidations settlement.
- Preparing detailed schedules of condition of properties
- Act as contract administrator where appropriate to ensure dilapidation works are completed and agreed with the landlord surveyor.
Preparation of Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments