Building Surveying Experience, JP Morgan
Whitecross BC have been instructed by JP Morgan on several of their London properties over the last two years to provide a mix of building surveying advice in relation to the asset management of the properties.
We have provided the following services:
- Licence for Works approval of multiple tenant fit outs of Grade ‘A’ office space including liaison with superior landlords and submission of subsequent JP Morgan licence for works.
- Preparation of dilapidation schedules and successful negotiation of dilapidation settlements with existing tenants.
- Inspection of over 600,000 sq ft of offices both internally and externally followed by preparation of fully costed planned preventive maintenance schedules of each property.
- Coordination of full curtain walling and cladding inspections for each property, reviewing reports and implementing works initial essential health and safety works where appropriate followed by wholesale repair scheme.
- Assistance with defect pathology and guidance on recommended repairs in relation to each property.