Entrance Enhancement Works, Redevco
Whitecross provided Project Management, Cost Consultancy and Principal Designer Services to Redevco in relation to the design and installation of the feature entrance signage and enhancement works.
The project involved all works being completed during out of hours working and complex structural solutions to resolve the wind loadings and to also allow for future maintenance access.
Our services in summary comprised;
- Provision of initial design, budget costs and outline design concept in association with the Architect.
- Appointment of design team.
- Obtaining planning permission in conjunction with Architect.
- PM of initial disruptive investigations to confirm assumptions with initial structural design.
- Adopted the role of Project Manager, Contract Administrator and Cost Consultant in respect of the works.
- Adopted the role of Principal Designer in execution of Client duties under CDM Regulations.
- Management of complex works on a live shopping centre during night shifts to completion.
- Cost reporting and certification of payments from landlord.