Office fit out works – Burness Paul LLP
Whitecross were engaged by Burness Paull LLP to provide numerous services in relation to existing and proposed leased areas within Exchange Plaza, Edinburgh
Burness Paul LLP
Our services in summary comprised:
- Negotiated financial dilapidations settlement in respect of two suites at lease expiry.
- Negotiated and agreed the scope/ landlords contribution in respect of CAT A works to new a 16,500 sq/ft suite.
- Assisted in lease negotiations in respect of additional landlords financial contributions in respect of new suite and existing 16,500 sq/ft.
- Appointed a design team in respect of CAT A and CAT B fit out works.
- Adopted the role of Project Manager, Contract Administrator and Cost Consultant in respect of CAT A and CAT B works.
- Adopted the role of Principal Designer in execution of Client duties under CDM Regulations.
- Cost reporting and facilitating drawdown of Landlords contribution throughout the project.